luni, 5 octombrie 2009

The Shoes That Were and the Shoes That Will Be



Sooo... we're back. Finally, real internet. Finally, wireless that actually works. Finally... shoes. Remember a while ago when I was bragging about that wicked pair of Alice & Olivia for Payless wedge boots? Well... I got them. And they were everything I imagined. Except for the size. Seriously, they messed up the size. On an international order. Way to go Payless. But can't sob forever over spilled milk (or boots) so on to the next pair I say. But first, some pics of the regreted Alice and Olivia pair - sorry they aren't artistic or anything, I was really disappointed and couldn't bring myself to taking better pics.



And they were awesome... just awesome. That's why their replacement must be really something, right? Well... here's the nun shoes, as I like to call them, my newest shoe crush. Actually, they are the Jeffrey CAmpbell 99 model. They come in black leather and snake skin, have a hidden wedge that's to die for (btw, those Bronx wedges I got are by far the most comfy heels I own) and can be bought nowhere at the time. Yeah, everyone got crazy over these and I missed the preorder so now I'll be on backorder, waiting untill 15/11 for the people from needsupply.com to ship them. Frankly, I'm in doubt whether to wait for Shopbop to get them. And it's so hard to make decisions while holding a credit card in hand. Damn you fashion!

Also, for those of you interested in the Palarierul Nebun shop, we have a ton of stuff for sale, but we won't be finding the time to post it for a while because we still have a ton of pages to learn for the upcoming exam (seriously, becoming a doctor is such a drag sometimes). So be patient, the time of pretty clothes will come.

Pentru cei interesati de magazinul nostru, avem multe surprize ascunse, din pacate momentan nu avem Timpul necesar sa vi le aratam, datorita examenului de rezidentiat care se apropie. Dar in curand, in curand va vom uimi! (si va vom oferi ceai de macese).

And yeah, in regards to the first picture... meet Bob the second, aka the Five Headed Dragon. (most stuff Bf and I own are called Bob). Also, those may or noy not be my underwear, don't judge. Cuddles!

6 comentarii:

Andreea spunea...

Hi!
I can see why you feel so sorry about the Alice & Olivia pair...I just drool looking at them :D
De curiozitate, ce marime sunt? Si nu ii vinzi cumva?:D

Mad Hatter spunea...

Marimea 38... dar i-am vandut deja. Apparently people really like these boots :D

Andreea spunea...

Ma sinucid :(( 38 port si eu...

Mad Hatter spunea...

I'm sorry hun, shoes loss is painful. Dar viitorul ascunde alte cizme :D

Andreea spunea...

True :))
Hope the "nun shoes" will fit you:P But if they don't...please let me know, i could kill (myself) for them too:D

Mad Hatter spunea...

No worries, venirea lor va fi anuntata oficial, precum si orice nemultumire legata de ei. Din pacate va trebui sa astept pana in decembrie pana ii primesc pentru ca e o intreaga nebunie si am sa merg pe backorder. Asta in cazul in care nu ma decid sa aleg alta pereche (as we speak I'm online window shopping, yay) :D