sâmbătă, 17 octombrie 2009

Ghost City

Naturally, I couldn't stay still so I dragged bf out to test my new JC wedges. Here's an outfit post for your enjoyment. Btw, ever seen Ghost City? It's been on my favorite list for a long long time, you should watch it.


Bershka leather jacket, Stradivarius cardigan, H&M jeans, H&M layered top, United Colors of Benetton bag, Jeffrey Campbell 99 zip wedge

No, I am not asleep, I'm just resting my eyes.

See? I almost look alive


Do ignore the hair, I am. Less than two months until I get THE haircut (panic atac starting already)
Well, much love to you darlings and have a lovely weekend!
The Hatter

3 comentarii:

Alice in vintageland spunea...

You're too cool for school, darling! And Ghost City is great indeed!:)

cosmofever spunea...

You look gorgeous!!!

Mad Hatter spunea...

Gracias darlings
Check back in a month, see if I'm still alive :D
@cosmofever o sa am dupa 15 noiembrie o intrebare legata de Nine West :D