marți, 2 februarie 2010

Green Socks, Red Docs and My Ass

Literally. Just got my All Saints jacket in the mail and couldn't help it but strut around in it. As you can see from the pics I can't stop moving, thus the hazy, ghostly images. One word: LOVE. This was so worth going broke. Do expect to see it a lot in my spring outfit posts. It has amazing details and structure, better than I've pictured. Plus the Rick Owen inspiration which I can't say I mind. Moving on, do excuse the mentioning of my ass, I'm slowly becoming one of those people who believe thick leggings can be worn as pants (ah, Blasphemy!). But come on, they have like details stitching, mkay?! Read on, there's more.


Palarierul si noua sa geaca All Saints, care in curand va deveni parte componenta a uniformei de primavara. Una dintre rarele 'real investment pieces'.

Red 1460 Dr. Martens boots, for sale!

My lovely green over the knee socks, which I love and had to present on the blog.


Bocanci din piele Dr. Martens, model 1460
Marime 6.5 UK, 39-40 european, la cerere depunem eforturi si masuram talpa interioara.
Stare: purtati un pic, dar iubiti, mai mult depozitati, stare foarte buna. O mica julitura pe botul dreptului. Maine vom posta imagini facute in lumina naturala :)
Pret 110 RON
SOLD A.

2 comentarii:

ioana spunea...

f tare geaca! sa o porti iubita! :)

Mad Hatter spunea...

multumesc, incerc sa ma abtin pana vine primavara :)