duminică, 9 mai 2010

Perfect Spring Rain






I've always loved the way the air smells after a spring rain. I wish we had room fresheners smelling that way.
As I've mentioned before, I managed to get a lovely Cheap Monday maxi dress and since then I've been basically living in it. I like it because it's extremely long - I actually have to hold it off the ground with a belt and it has a very casual upper part. Plus I love the little skull details on the back, it's cute as a button!
Wearing it with a Principles knitted cardigan, canvas sneakers, thrifted belt and a Bershka top. Lately I've been overdoing the loose look, with summer around the corner I can't even stand the idea of tight clothing.

4 comentarii:

Unknown spunea...

I hate summer just because it's too damn hot :(, even if I should be a nice girl and love it, cause it's my birthdays in the summer :">.
I guess I have to deal with it.
you got a really cool dress "down" there! :p

Alice in vintageland spunea...

LOve the look! I know how it is to actually find a dress long enough, it's like the Holy Grail:) - at least for me!

Mad Hatter spunea...

so true, so true

verde ursuz spunea...

great look, love it! :D