luni, 7 martie 2011

And Then There Was Camden

























My first time in London was more like my first time in Camden. I spent most of my time there because I really didn't want to see anything else. This time I went all over London but I did dedicate a big chunk of my Time to Camden, my love.
Everytime I went to Camden I got the strange feeling I'm in a movie of sorts. Things are a little bit surreal here. But you get used to it fast enough.
They have it all: 10 kgs lollipops, every model of Dr. Martens ever made, the best chinese food I have ever tasted (giant prawns included!), a LOT of ethnic food, a LOT of vintage clothing (I am still sobbing over the Comme des Garcons dress I saw (50 pounds!), a big swan guzzling down chinese food, horses, horses' heads, giant robots, skulls, gothic clothing, goths, tattoo parlors, punks, hipsters, All Saints, hemp clothing, drug dealers, Manic Panic, half an indian, Irina, all the London souvenirs you can ever imagine, Subway, Manchester key chains, dark beer and a canal (with boats).
And yes, those are balls.

6 comentarii:

Sara spunea...

Sound like my kind of place! Love the photos and I’d move there in a heartbeat!

Vintaggeria spunea...

toto, i'm not in camden anymore.
but we can make pretend if you want.
cianiiiiiz!!

Mad Hatter spunea...

ah, good times, good times.
I did leave out the one with you, the chinese food and your love affair :D

Vintaggeria spunea...

(aprecierea era subinteleasa)

Mad Hatter spunea...

si acuma constat ca in poza cu tine si All Saints am ratat the Hi Sushi place. ah the horror

Maman spunea...

Quelles belles et interessantes photos!